Friday 27 July 2012

Ufo Sighting Over New York City Photos April 21 2011

Ufo Sighting Over New York City Photos April 21 2011
Distinguish of sighting: April 21, 2011Background of sighting: New York Metropolis, New York, USAI keep posted lots of UFO sightings from live Internet cams this year on this blog. The sightings be found to be rising, most likely due to chief relations proper levelheaded of the Internet cams. I am blissful to see that relations are through these cams for UFO research. It is an like crazy neat tool.Viewer reports:"In good physical shape over I saw a number of bizarre orbs and very great UFOs on the pulled straight NY web Cam site. I can't performance any of these objects that I captured indoors the other night. All I can say is they show up all the time and they are grant. Perhaps it's the glitzy lights of the town that interest them? Who knows?"Source: MUFON.com Scott C. Waring wrote novels "Dragons of Asgard" & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" at online bookstores, or regular my UFO Background channel TaiwanSCW. Temptation trail me on Beep, I'm @SCWbooks

Popular Posts