Friday 20 July 2012

Guest Morgan Beall Jan 30 2010

Guest Morgan Beall Jan 30 2010
Morgan is originally from the historical town of Uniontown Maryland, which is located between Baltimore and Fredrick Maryland. Most of my life was spent living in 200-year-old homes, but to my recollection I have never had or witnessed a paranormal event, only stories around my child hood. I base my arguments and theories off of science, so sometimes I may come off as a skeptic, but prefer to be called open minded skeptic. He graduated from Frostburg State University in Maryland with a bachelor's degree in Earth Science in 2002 (geology, geography, natural sciences). I moved to Ft Myers in 2003 where I pursued a career in Environmental Consulting. My training to date involves many aspects of indoor air quality, Asbestos, Environmental Site Assessments, and Materials Testing. Through my professional experience I try to implement an objective and scientifically based process to the investigations and report writing. Stories of my child hood from the years of 1 and 2 I lived in a "haunted" house according to my family. This, in my later life, sparked my interest in the unknown. For the most part I gained interest in the paranormal because it is an exploration of our world's unknown, much like the explorations of Jacques Cousteau, to understand the deep's mysterious unknown, to uncover the enigma of the paranormal. Morgan now works for MUFON as a field investigator and has handled many cases including mine. He has joined us for a sky watch, and he will have a ton of info for us all. His main website is http://www.swfpionline.com/Morgan Beall mufon ufos paranormal investigator

Popular Posts