Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ufo Sighting In Schenectady

Ufo Sighting In Schenectady
UFO SIGHTING IN SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 27TH 2013 - LIGHTS APPEARED OUT MY BEDROOM WINDOW AFTER EXPERIENCING MEMORY OF CONTACT

It was about 4 in the morning. I had woken and had a very strange feeling that what I had experienced the four previous times I've reported was very close to being made available to my conscious mind. I was both very relieved and very nervous. My residence is up a hill from the main road so no car lights would reflect into my window. Also, I heard no aircraft, helicopters over my home so there was no known source of the lights. They left after a few short moments, but again, I had a residual feeling that I was very close to knowing, in real time and not shrouded in amnesiac memory, what was really going on. And it felt okay. The vision I had right after that was of an almost normal looking human but with a very bright light eminating from his right eye. Odd.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts