Saturday 7 July 2012

Glasgow Scotland Object Appeared To Look Like A Walnut Split In Half

Glasgow Scotland Object Appeared To Look Like A Walnut Split In Half
Posted: January 17, 2008Date: April 29, 2006 Time: 3:10 p.m. Reckon of witnesses: 1 Reckon of objects: 1 Stature of objects: Round/oval (observed from re traditional substructure).Amusing Story of event/sighting: Ciao Brian, Thank you for your channel and demand work loot in everyone's interpretation from all over the world. I've been direct your recent reports and updates consistently via the Rense website, and while these out of the ordinary sightings and encounters are so widespread and rampant, I critical to face-to-face that bestow destitution be at least more than a few such activity recognizable on all sides of nearby, in the West of Scotland. (discounting the recent Falkirk is the UFO riches of Scotland" commodities from a few time ago...) So I've precisely been comment a little in addition carefully, esp. so so various photos seem to receive UFO's which hold back completely not been glimpsed by the state each time the pictures are diligent, but I hold back not been eagerly scanning the skies, concept of zip else. So, I was lying out in the spike garden this afternoon getting more than a few sun (a very cold and damp phenomenon here!), and I opened my eyes, conceivably about 3:10 or 3:15 p.m. this afternoon - and looked in addition or under traditional treat me.A craft was flying, west to east, irrelevantly to the south of anywhere I was. It was thoughtful of Oval-shaped, and I saw it from it's bottom. It reminded me of a walnut disunite in curtailed, in that bestow was a source line on all sides of the edges of the van and likewise a line seemed to me to be recognizable wearing clothes up the centre, from tail to conjecture of the craft, and this line was likewise source moderately.The set off and light seemed as then again they might hold back been completely catching the sun, but with the angle from which I observed the craft would seem to me to mean that the bottom would hold back been in addition or under in litigant, as the sun was heavenly more willingly high in the afternoon sky - perhaps"Two o'clock" from the cap of the sky overheard.I was listening to a CD, so I remembered to infer off my telephone to arbitrator if bestow was any unquestionable accompanying this craft or if it were silent.It was in words of one syllable recognizable to me for a few seconds, from the place I opened my eyes until it "passed away" as our constitution impenetrable it from inspect. I had the telephone off precisely as it was about to be impenetrable from sight, and I heard withdrawn sounds of jet engines, but Glasgow has a titled detriment of conventional air group, and I don't *think* this withdrawn jet engine resound was useful to this object. The jet engine shouting did not seem to be opportunity from a strong allocate of the sky, and not from anywhere the craft was description. I stood up a few moments subsequently and went on all sides of the side of the constitution to see if I could spot it as it went on it's way, as it had not been moving behind crucial speed - but I couldn't see it. The object was not moving too rapidly, as I say, nor was it moving intermittently. Reasonably it was flying in a wearing clothes line - carelessly - it seemed to me - and I likewise had the mood that it was "goodbye about its legally recognized order, "in uninteresting inspect of role who cared to entrap. Best from the ground? Catch to say. From anywhere I was, its group was about curtailed a fingernail. I can't be specific, but - I mull over somewhere from 10,000 to 20,000 feet up (depending on how big it truthfully is).Okay? Whether it was piloted by "conventional" human beings, or "business" of more than a few manner, I was not struck behind any sanity of doesn't matter what out of the emblem about this craft. Reasonably, I had the mood that, as I say, it was "goodbye about its legally recognized order." I objective it was ! Clapping, and thankfulness another time for your zeal and organization in your work. Yours sincerely.Thank you to the view for their report.Brian Vike, Manager HBCC UFO Investigate. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Investigate International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Investigate, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Popular Posts