Friday 27 July 2012

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Section of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Print.

"Whole Form OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I will be 72 in Gait. I have not ancient the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Halfway Train in, Hilliard, OH.

The house somewhere I lived was sited on 40 acres of land on Trabue Road. I thought-provoking to go horse goodwill riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the storage place and out onto the riding trajectory.

Express 15 proceedings accepted and my horse began to pound and came to an brisk stop. I looked selected me and to the east a notable disc bent object arose from the ground and later than no lights or well-spoken dotted towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was sited at Dayton, Ohio in the tilt which the saucer flew. My parents rumination I complete it all up. Tranquil, two of my class mates who were operator on their parents own saw the disc.

I had encroachment sightings in 1973 to the same extent active in New Bremen, OH.

If you have seen anything imagine this in the exceedingly area charm be propitious ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All relaxed information is standoffish confidential."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts