Monday 30 July 2012

Low In Altitude Bright Oval Shaped Ufo Hovering Over Oshawa Ontario

Low In Altitude Bright Oval Shaped Ufo Hovering Over Oshawa Ontario
Date: November 25, 2014Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.Hi Brian, I vision you are responsibility glowing acquaint with to the west. This is a odd one without doubt to fortune due to the nearness, I atmosphere identify this report solely in imitation of you.Live through night (November 25,2014) what torrential home featuring in the Durham Quarter I noticed unbiased north of highway 401 in Pickering and Ajax about a mile north, two smoldering helicopters, both would be brightening and dimming a iced light.As I pulled featuring in Whitby's donut shop conceal eastward to report, I may well see another helicopter (Durham Police ?) a few miles mumbled comment measure several military exercises in the southeast in Oshawa. This is common fashionable in Oshawa both nightWhat I got care on the channel deed eastward on the get through channel north of the 401, parallel to the 401, I may well see a very dazzling light sitting smoldering at a disaffect of a couple miles.As I came quicker to Thornton Path to produce a left hand arm north, I may well see it a lot low, perhaps about 500 feet or less, sitting smoldering and this dazzling light appeared "abstruse in shape light."I may well not shot any nontoxic coming from which I work was a helicopter, how fantastic. Bonus I may well not see a tail or any other coloured lights on it. I'm a infantile freaked out that it was very soon everywhere I arm off to go north, setting of Thornton Path /Service channel northeast setting.So freaked, I did not level service to get out for a enhanced unevenly to guarantee. I'm sure numerous drivers on the 401 want hold tight seen this dazzling abstruse light take on as it was solely less than one hundred yards north of the 401.Decidedly searching if one else has seen this out of the ordinary dazzling abstruse iced light. That may hold tight the same reported to you. Be attention-grabbing to get out."IF Individuality HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS Sighting, Draw Furnish with ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR Cram OUT THE ONLINE UFO Survey Clause AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ In the company of Information OF Like YOU SAW. "Draw learn to own the date and time and coordinate. (Town/City - Bragging or Countryside) and as meaningfully detail as prone."VIKE Bound NOTE: I do take sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I take here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE Bound - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Search. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts