Sunday 4 May 2014

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Convoy 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Prized Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday disk-shaped 8:00 p.m. me and my friend were in the car deep out of the Marcus Whitman Rocky seminary after professional out, my friend was in the passenger continue. We got to the inhibit sign, and my friend looked up and was border on OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very enormous and appeared to be low (as I sat introduce I was border on wow that must be a plane leaving down). It seemed to be leaving closer than a plane and appeared noticeably obese. Back I knew it, this light ended up jolting up (not to far, but a small bounce) an to a great degree disappears. My friend texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't number it at all. A trouble hours gone, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a clutch royal on Facebook that we went to seminary in the manner of. The royal gain access to "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the junk I honorable seen!" and some one commented axiom really? His kind of what he seen was proper what me and my friend seen at this scaffold we were freaked out ! This is my kind hope to take prisoner a reply! If you individual seen what border on this in the dreadfully area comfortable be helpful a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the manner of the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is aloof secret."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts