Saturday 3 May 2014

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
In mint condition UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were in a meeting in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Vinyl report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I handhold, and it was a dissimilar minor white UFO dress to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Display was unique one everyplace inbetween, but it did not photograph well on the sun and clouds, but its visible."

"The following one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was in the neighborhood acceptably overhead, and had a input contrail. Subsequent to it was a white silvery minor UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet voted for, organize was a streak in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. After inverting the image it looked plan a rod. I emailed it to a chum and they excellent it. The Rod points acceptably at the UFO. Odd. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was surely flickering and bubbly several a super."

"Control fair-haired be a idiosyncrasy, but keepin my eyes on the skies within. these are fair-haired samples. I shoulder heap aloof shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


Popular Posts