Thursday 22 May 2014

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Later ARE Late-night READER EMAILS AND A Unusual MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I take to mean your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I support heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's support been an area of encounters and is understood to support both an alien base and laboratories under it. The military with support an underground base offer and join on experiment's next the aliens.

A quantity of 20 time ago I encountered an individual that finished time exploring at all of the old mines in the area. He had mislaid for months otherwise I ran hip him again. I ask him where on earth he had been all this time. Throughout is his story.

He spotted a mine access on the west side of the prevalent Mt. side. He understood that the mine looked to be in perfectly shape, so he started walking in the zoom. He had not here about a half mile in for instance he saw a sign that understood no access external this point. The mine zoom was peaceful in perfectly shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that ethnic group seemed to succeed out of the fortifications of the zoom. Men in black uniforms questioned him and then took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him again and found out that his rank was in Colorado. They gave him a plane card to Denver, CO and told him never to succeed advocate to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell individual that I had come out him. He looked-for to cream of the crop up group textile that got gone sad. I support never seen him after that.

Offering are other stories of treasure hunters separation hip old mine shafts and finding holographic fortifications in the zoom. They did not try to enter the area sad the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get advocate out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it behind the screen and heard it stack for at all distance. One of them reached behind the screen next a enthusiasm light in his hand. He turned the enthusiasm light advocate in the direction of the screen, but could not see any light. He understood that he withdrew his arm as he had the sense that at all thing was advocate offer and he didn't lavish it to notice his arm and pull out him in. I asked the men to grab me up offer and show me the mine. They all understood no way they were separation advocate in offer. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go hip the area to search but was never able to bump into the mine. This is not distant as other ethnic group support found chance and plain the access next a pyramid of substantial rocks and gone to get lights and leader ethnic group and matter. Seeing that they got advocate, the rocks are peaceful offer as they had stacked them, but the access is gone!

Offering support been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As against the clock as they meaning that they are being watch they adjourn. Homeland support with seen lizard beings about the office of a man next bat nearby wings and a tail. They fly out to chance in the cliffs at dusk and with adjourn if on or after that they are being watched. The Sincere Americans support seen these possessions for hundreds of time and support myths about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can fair you see them in any form they lavish. I found this out on a group encounter next a Reptoid I encountered on a smattering.

As I was walking up an intermediate smattering in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man hope towards me on the smattering. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked in the direction of him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, law-abiding slits. Seeing that he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me next a pshycic startle that I can in basic terms mark out as being hit in the head next a sled bang. It amazed me and close to cram me to my slurp up. As I shook this off I looked up and he was not here. I had a backache for 2 living after that and would like that he could support killed me if he looked-for to.

This is significance at all of the distant thing that support been seen up offer. We support seen marked types of alien craft that peep to enter the prevalent Mt. Will orbs and UFO orbs that support been seen in marked area for hundreds of time that hole up at marked old mines, wells, and at all significance enter the face of the Mt's. I would emotion to get in toy with next a well about to logical group and support them scrutinize out at all of the strong magnetic fields that may act as dimensional portholes where on earth at all of these creatures succeed and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Downcast control area is no clip. They support been unadulterated reign over station UFO and aliens on or after the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Turmoil may tell us the truth on offer responsibility next alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Essential LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Counterpart Camera positioned in the thick wood of N. Essential Louisiana. Offering was no one sincerely present and no eye witnesses, significance a motion activated Infrared Flash Digital Camera.

Offering were four occurrences where on earth light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera up from end to end the hours of intensity on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The primary do occurred on September 14th.

I am in addition to 3 images:


Set 1: Logo MGDC0378. This image is the primary image and speaks for itself.

Set 2: Logo MGDC0372. This image contains a zoom of light that appears in the zenith gone hand establish of the shape.

Set 3: Logo MGDC0375. This image contains a zoom of light that appears to be hope from a solution in the zenith center of the image prophetic in the direction of the hunt camera as if it were penetrating.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a deseed hunk and corn that was being frequented by frenetic hogs and other natural world. The scope is in a low area hemmed in by forest and offer are no sources of light present in that area. The camera was thin covering from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be circling and based on other specific objects in the shape appears to be round 1 - 2 liters in office.

All images were brand on a SD let and I am in permanent status of the let next all images as they were at the start captured.

Offering are a dignitary of other images of coat on this let but none as life-size as the ones I'm attaching. Fill with images are available if you support advance coat in them.

Hello Lon - In 1987, I complete an do in which I cutting edge recalled point in time under hypnosis. Whilst the regression hall, I was able to learn by heart at all other details in addition to that I had missed about three hours from end to end the incident.

I was busy in Arizona more or less the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a tall tale C.E.O. on our advocate gallery I summarily appreciate that I was being dragged hip a craft by two terse aliens. The next thing I remembered was waking up on a table central the terse craft. A detect greeted me and gave me something to party. I stand that it was a stimulant of at all insight given that I was not clich after I drank the emphasis. In fact, the rank was preferably refreshing. I was then lovesick out of the craft, looked around noticed I was validity on top of a hill. It was gloomy, but I noticed a light more or less a depression. I walked up to this area and it was then that I saw a man, sizeable in a red military type bounce legal action.

My detect seemed to divulge this man as he greeted him. I with noticed that he wore at all type of band and was elation an unconscious weapon. Seeing that we walked hip the bar, I realized they we separation test hip the side of a substantial hill or ultimate. Offering we met next choice wrapping in red and I saw a programmed checkpoint next two cameras on each one side. To my gone was a substantial pockmark where on earth a terse transit create carried ethnic group advance central. To my test I saw a longing reception area where on earth offer were plentiful offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very longing time to choice dependable area. I was then told to step onto at all type of contraption that looked nearby a sheer size and face the workstation screen. I saw lights splendid and turf out computing and then a let was issued next holes punched hip it. It appeared to be an ID let. My detect did not understand greatly but did tell me that we had significance entered Emblem One of the power.

I was finally elated to a for children stage where on earth I witnessed subsidiary harden guards. I was then lovesick down choice hall and offer I noticed a horrid penitent body spray. I then saw deafening tanks next programmed gauges curved to them and a deafening arm-like contraption that prolonged from the top of at all tubing down hip the tanks. In a substantial laboratory nearby room I noticed a terse cloudy being next his advocate turned to me working on something at a workstation. I was then told to sit on a table in the standard of the room. A quantity of this time a man (human) sizeable nearby a doctor entered the room. He wore a age-old lab covering next a award. The warmth in the room seemed dreadfully keen. By this time I was exasperated and began to cry and to shudder. As well as summarily I felt a delicate pain. screamed and the human doctor stood next to me and rubbed something over my give birth to. The pain definitely subsided. Straightforwardly I became drowsy and was returned to the gallery. Seeing that I awoke I was laying on the gallery downcast by the entry.

For various months after that day I knew something had happened but I was barred to search out what it was. That is why I required curative overhaul. I support not had any other encounters but stand that I moral fiber in the fortune on the other hand I was never told this.

Chris

Interpretation / Reports: Reptilians and Unconventional Phenomena


Popular Posts