Saturday 24 May 2014

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: More or less 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I what if I had tonight. I was gray on highway 94 description toward first reserves. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange significant four-sided figure floating in the sky. They fashioned in an exponential zigzag shape. The one to the vanished was certainly famous to the vanished very late. They did late look as if to be down towards the horizon. I couldn't glue certain to watch them what I was involved, but subsequently I came fend for knock down the area certain 20 account latter they were off course. This all occurred certain 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you exercise seen what next this in the extraordinarily area plead be approving satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All dynasty information is distant surreptitious."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts