Sunday 4 August 2013

Ufology Orange Ufoorbs Over Genevtexas

Ufology Orange Ufoorbs Over Genevtexas
Another UFO sighting - Tawny UFO/Orbs recorded over Geneva Texas on February 16, 2010 between 7 pm and 10 pm.Greatest recent UFO sightings. new ovni footage. Imagery - 2012 apocalypse. nlo.

"Tawny orb Lights in sky 16 Feb 10 from 7-10 pm.Decently lavish the people that saw this in Vernon Tank in Louisiana. They got pics and I got a few video, dependence they get to see this.Walked out-of-the-way of our private residence and saw an orange looking orb to the east from HWY 21 in Geneva TX...went game in and got my camera and my partner and got a few video. This thing would fade out for a crave time and then the light possibly will be 1 or 2 and then fade once again. I waited and filmed what I may perhaps from about 7 pm until about 10 pm. The videos are woozy like I am free holding the cam and not on a tripod. Phoned 3 friends and they saw it anyway, one of populace held she saw it until 11 pm I assume that the best video on now is 4285 (in the have in mind of the video) in the role of a van passes our private residence and it helps to see how vast it is and you can see what we are seeing on the horizon to the east from now. We saw a triangle (1/2 to 1 mile high) in 2003, missed contagious it on camera and now I swank a camera marked me seeing that then and I'm constantly looking up.We swank ruled out that this was a wholesome gas flicker like it stimulated from 90 degrees to about 100-110 degrees appearing in 3 hours from everywhere I was stature, prospective comet but it is to now unidentified! I be looking up once again tonight."Originator (source: mufon)


Popular Posts