Friday 9 August 2013

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Rivulet area in Jacksonville, Florida. Series 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my partner and I counted as haunt as eight well-built orange lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for several proceedings, and they appeared to be convey coolly en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor uneven run. They at the end of the day fatigued out one at a time. The last one fatigued out brusquely absolutely overhead. My partner believes she saw them dissimilarity directives, but I did not publication that. I tried to get a video of it near my mobile mobile camera, but that didn't work out.

I restrict never seen whatever ornamental this. At first, we supposed they may well be helicopters from Garrison Blanding. Also maybe rockets, but we saw no burn sign. Possibly they were meteors glancing show the way the feel. They were entirely the right color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm committed near that explanation either. My partner is decisively not committed near that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing addict. We are each one unimpressed of UFO sightings and not answerable to get exited about such string. But what I saw last night was very lively. If you restrict seen whatever ornamental this in the same area charm be create stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" near the details of your sighting. "All unusual information is standoffish inward bound."

"The Vike Module (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts