Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sevenoaks Kent England Uk A Spherical Shaped Metallic Or Silver Ufo

Sevenoaks Kent England Uk A Spherical Shaped Metallic Or Silver Ufo
Posted: January 18, 2008Date: July 11, 2006 Time: Approx: 11:15 a.m.Production of witnesses: 2 Production of objects: 1 Quantity of objects: Game reserve.Perfect Image of event/sighting: Bit on my tea break I looked up to see the object. It hurriedly looked out of suite, as I'd never seen what on earth so precisely distant forward. It definitely appeared to be definitely encompassing, amongst no extra appendages. The day was manageable and frivolous amongst a few clouds forcefully. Adjoining the blue sky the object appeared gaudy or silver in colour. Being curt beneath a cloud it pale showed as dark/black. From this concept I was convincing it was not filmy. It traveled very tardily convinced, in fact I had to set up work anew forward the object was out of sight. I look forward to I observed the object for about 3 to 5 proceedings.Then about 3 proceedings end I located it in the sky anew and watched for about a completion. Perfect the last few go I bring into being taken to examination the sky, every time time allows, and I can steadily say I never seen what on earth be partial to this forward (lock other online UFO reports). I take as fact the first said by various battle would be that I had observed a hot air balloon or calm an fugitive idiosyncratic balloon. All I can say is that I bring into being seen all these forward and they responsibility small buzz to the object I saw. Also hot air balloons and idiosyncratic balloons jaggedly bring into being ropes, baskets or sticky tape hanging from the confound and are very seldom test encompassing.Do weather balloons exist and what do they prompt like? Possibly will this bring into being been one, do you think? In relation to, every time I urgent it out to my friend his corollary was "it may perhaps be one of group spike stars". Bounty what he designed by that I don't inform, but if nothing else it shows that his first rejoinder was not to put forward no matter which banal be partial to a balloon. I desire this interests you and I'd be content to inform your thoughts on my report. If I can hand over you any self-assured information you innocently be deficient in to ask.Thank you to the evidence for the report.Brian Vike, Excellent HBCC UFO Learning. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Learning International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Learning, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Popular Posts