Tuesday 6 August 2013

Ufo Sighting In Wausau

Ufo Sighting In Wausau
UFO SIGHTING IN WAUSAU, WISCONSIN ON NOVEMBER 13TH 2013 - IT LOOKS LIKE A STAR WITH WHITE LIGHT POINTS ALL THE WAY AROUND IT. WHEN I FILMED IT HOWEVER IT IS PROJECTING A DIAMOND SHAPED LIGHT BEAM WHICH MADE ME ORIGINALLY THINK IT WAS DIAMOND SHAPED.I have been visit two nights in a row by startlike lights that project a strobe that looks like a cross between a diamond and a stopsign. I can see it through my video camera with the zoom all the way on but this strobe cannot be seen with the naked eye. These start like lights do move but subtely and are mostly hovering. I marked them again things on the ground and this is how I know they are moving. Also in my video there are clicking sounds that shoul;d not be there. Another person has reported to me they are hearing high pitched soinds coming from the videos. It's very cold here now so it is not animal sounds. I will repoert more if the situation escalates. Thank you.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts