Sunday 11 August 2013

Ufo Sighting In Louisville Kentucky On July 4Th 2013 What Is It Never Seen Anything Like That Above My Sky

Ufo Sighting In Louisville Kentucky On July 4Th 2013 What Is It Never Seen Anything Like That Above My Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY ON JULY 4TH 2013 - WHAT IS IT ? NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT ABOVE MY SKY'S. LIVED HERE FOR 22 YEARS, AN GOT HIT IN THE FACE WITH THIS.I was hanging out with my buddy Jason it was July forth. We been playing video games all day and felt the need to go out side and see some fireworks. We walked out my back door and started to look around to spot some.I noticed two red lights for almost 60 seconds and still don't know what they are. I live right by fort know and by a air port an know the dirrence between the two. Military craft lights and regular huge 747s.I have a 49 seco d video with 4 blown up imagines and the end result fliped me out, to try and get some answers.the fog from the fire works ruined my line of sight.i looked at my buddie and asked what to you think that is ? He says UFO without skipping a beat. My iPad stays in my hand so I lucked out being able to have this film and pictures.i walked right back in my house like a little girl. I was honestly scared.....2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts