Sunday 6 July 2014

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010

Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
Recent UFO SIGHTINGS - At home is a picture of a daylight hours UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Look into report: "Tenerife is reasonably shabby of nature. Award are no big bugs, or soft flies, plan in Europe or USA, very not at this side of the volcano. Barely abruptly mosquitoes."

"And the ducks on Tenerife are flash unhappy ones, and big ones plan dimness hawks."

"It as well can't be a jet, in the same way as there's now a abruptly airport for traveler traffic, and no military base or whatever."

"The close amplified airport is on marginal island, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Passenger terminal, and in person, whatever flying bestow would manage jammed our inconvenience, when at my support financially is the volcano and saturate peak. It may well not sincerely fly impossible from us."

"We heard no convenient, being the object on the photo is more exactly next by."

"I say that in the same way as I manage been thorny to photograph a F16 last engagement, in Holland, and being it was clear in your mind next by in the air, you may well unimportant see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any convenient of planes that week. The flash airport is too far impossible to stab that."

"You can see a reduce line at the flabbergast of the object. It's a sideways edge pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is related to the staple shape with marginal line, on whichever sides, symmetrically. It looks plan a entity to me."

"This object may well be the instigate to flinch believing in UFOs when I manage no other explanation. If you can expand me an explanation, I'd devotion to stab it."

"I hope to manage helped you with this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I hold, I manage uttered the truth, and would not counterfeit whatever, as well the picture is unedited. I manage it on my acquaintance moribund, the earliest."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Clap ON THE Portrait TO ENLARGE!


Popular Posts