Friday 1 February 2013

Ufo Sighting In Kalispell Montana On November 22Nd 2013 Appeared To Be By The Old Millitary Base Outside Of Lakeside

Ufo Sighting In Kalispell Montana On November 22Nd 2013 Appeared To Be By The Old Millitary Base Outside Of Lakeside
UFO SIGHTING IN KALISPELL, MONTANA ON NOVEMBER 22ND 2013 - APPEARED TO BE BY THE OLD MILLITARY BASE OUTSIDE OF LAKESIDE,MT

I was at my home in Kalispell, MTand I was going to the store when I noticed a very bright light light in the sky. I continued to watch the light thinking it may be a plane coming in to the Kalispell International Airport.As I observed the light for about 20 minutes I watched a plane coming in from the east headed towards the airport and the light did not move. I then saw another smaller aircraft fly by the light and the light did not move.I continued to watch the light for about an hour and I came in to get warm. I had told my brother about the light and I went back out to see if it was still there and the light had disappeared. We often have a number of sightings over the old military Airforce base outside of Lakeside,Montana. I believe this to be another ufo in this area.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts