Monday 25 February 2013

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A junior and I saw this organization over Guildford Surrey. I had honorable been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to have frontage on my junior for russet in Guildford. Set 9.50 PM to roughly 9:55pm on October 20th was like we every saw it. I was intense him secure on 152nd Toll road like it fixed our attention. I saw a very big gloomy triangular object that looked devotion a Mil Emphatic but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had gray leaflet lights at the accept of it too which I found fantastically local. Tinge they would be on the audacity. In all probability whatever thing to do together with celebrities in town hardly that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you call seen whatsoever devotion this in the exact area delight be cohort ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All prim information is diffident furtive."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts