Thursday 28 February 2013

Ufo Sighting In Brewerton New York On July 3Rd 2013 Ufo Was Sphere Shaped Red Light

Ufo Sighting In Brewerton New York On July 3Rd 2013 Ufo Was Sphere Shaped Red Light
UFO SIGHTING IN BREWERTON, NEW YORK ON JULY 3RD 2013 - UFO WAS SPHERE SHAPED, RED LIGHT, ALMOST LIKE A RED STAR MOVING SLOWLY.

I was in the parking lot of Subway watching the fireworks at around 9:40pm and looked to the NE and saw a red large star like ufo below the clouds, I saw no blinking lights and no sound. The UFO moved very slowly in a straight path, very slow unlike a plane that moved in a steady pace. The UFO changed direction disappeared as if the lights were turned off. Then reappeared in the same position the continued to move slowly in its current position, then disappeared into a cloud. The UFO moved upwards into a cloud then I did not see it again. I knew that it wasn't a plane or a Star, and I wasn't the only person that seen it. Me and my friends did and knew that it was really weird. My friend tried to take a picture but wasn't able to, his phone stopped working. He was already taking pictures of the fireworks and didn't have a problem with his phone until he tried to take a picture of the UFO. I felt amazed to finally see one, and also curious to know if anyone else has seen one also.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts