Wednesday 6 February 2013

Ufo Sighting In Cardiff By The Sea

Ufo Sighting In Cardiff By The Sea
9:27pst Cardiff by the sea, California, marine layer is heavy, I'm taking out trash and am forced to look up and acknowledge a bright glowing red/orange fireball that is far away but I can see it glow beyond the marine layer, it appeared to flicker, travel NW, but Appears to travel back south, gets bright then dimmed out to nothing in the sky. I was completely mesmerized by this dance and assumed it was a comet, satellite, or shooting star, so I didn't think to record it on my phone...but when I saw the object, round in nature, change direction, I ran in and got my phone. By this time 2 minutes passed and who knows how long it had been glowing since I first saw it. It appeared to shake back and forth, then loose it's color. I saw it positioned in the west, travel NW, light a slow shooting star, the completely turn direction to south... I texted my neighbor who is an astronomy buff: "Is there a comet tonight? I just saw a bright orange light in sky that was moving odd ways and it was bright for about 2 minutes then dimmed and now gone!" I never got a text back from him...I don't see any stars and no planes. It looked like someone was flashing their headlight from the sky at me! This was so cool!

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts