Wednesday 20 February 2013

Ufo News Orange Disc Shaped Ufo Caught Hovering Above Texas 2015

Ufo News Orange Disc Shaped Ufo Caught Hovering Above Texas 2015
These orange disc shaped UFO's have been caught by a local eyewitness hovering above Texas 2015, the object were emitting bright orange light and made no sound.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was driving home from work on US Highway 59 near Hillcroft

I saw cars stopping and pulling over to the side of the freeway taking cell phone pictures of orange lights flying in formation at about 7:30 PM. After seeing waves of these lights I knew it was not airplanes, there was no noise. These lights were flying in a northwestern direction towards Houston.

I was anxious and a bit nervous. I knew there were UFOs. I tried to OnStar Bluetooth phone to call my parents but it was not working. My cellphone did work without the OnStar, however.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO


DATE - 12/02/2015

LOCATION - Texas USA

COLOUR - White / Orange



Credit: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

Popular Posts