Saturday 16 February 2013

Ufo News Orange Ufo Have Been Caught Hovering Above California 2015

Ufo News Orange Ufo Have Been Caught Hovering Above California 2015
These orange UFO's have been caught hovering above California 2015, the eyewitness has stated that "I didn't see these lights with my eyes but noticed them after I had took the footage."

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"I was playing with my Canon Rebel T3i, taking pictures down my street and had a long exposure turned on (just under 30 seconds) to capture lighting.

I didn't see these lights by eye, but after opening the photos, we noticed these green orb with detached disc patterns that seemed to be on a perfect circular axis. The object was not moving in a circle and constantly lit, otherwise, it would have showed up as a line of light like a plane does.

About an hour afterward, I went back out to see if the same thing would occur. I took 4 photos a few minutes apart and there was no obvious lighting to the eye. "

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO's


DATE - 2015-01-14 7:00PM

LOCATION - California USA

COLOUR - White



Source: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com

Popular Posts