Wednesday 12 November 2014

Ufo Sighting In Williams Bay Wisconsin On October 19Th 2013 Two Orange Balls Of Light Travelled Towards Me

Ufo Sighting In Williams Bay Wisconsin On October 19Th 2013 Two Orange Balls Of Light Travelled Towards Me
UFO SIGHTING IN WILLIAMS BAY, WISCONSIN ON OCTOBER 19TH 2013 - TWO ORANGE BALLS OF LIGHT TRAVELLED TOWARDS ME, MAKING NO NOISE. THEN THEY ALTERED PATHS AND CONTINUED A PATH UNTIL THEY WERE OUT IF MY SIGHT. THEY WERE INTENSELY BRIGHT.I was just leaving my job at 9 pm, Saturday, Oct. 19th. As I walked towards the driveway that led to the parking lot, I saw 2 orange balls of light traveling towards me, from over Geneva Lake, at Williams Bay. They were traveling slowly towards me, I kept listening for copter blade noise, but there was none. I then thought the glowing brilliant orange globes are larger then a helicopter would be, so I felt very perplexed what it was, I was seeing. The orange balls of light then made a 90 turn, and continued to move away from me until I could no longer see them. I was astonished at how blazing orange they were, and left wondering what I had just seen.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts