Wednesday 26 November 2014

Ufo News Mysterious Cylinder Shaped Ufo Have Been Caught Emitting Bright Lights 2015

Ufo News Mysterious Cylinder Shaped Ufo Have Been Caught Emitting Bright Lights 2015
These mysterious cylinder shaped UFO's have been caught hovering above Denmark 2015, the eyewitness who spotted the objects have stated that they were very bright.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


"This afternoon I originally wanted to photograph the moon and was looking for the best focus, as I suddenly discovered nearby a fast-flying objects. I changed the direction of my camera and shot a few pictures successively.

There were two different objects, one which flew from the top down, and 1 minute later, another object that flew from the bottom upwards. I photographed these objects from my window, in the apartment where I live in Cologne.

It happened in the East. While taking pictures I thought they were quite normal planes or jets, but then I saw something else in the photos. In the photos they look like flying double-or triple-rods, and do not look like us famous flying objects."

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Orange

DATE - 11/01/2015

LOCATION - Denmark


COLOUR - Red

Origin: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

Popular Posts