Wednesday 5 November 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In California On August 20Th 2010 Deathbed Statement From Friend About Secret Gov

Black Triangle Sighting In California On August 20Th 2010 Deathbed Statement From Friend About Secret Gov
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 20TH 2010 - DEATHBED STATEMENT FROM FRIEND ABOUT SECRET GOV. FLOATILA PLATFORMS SOMEONE NEEDS TO HEAR THIS.A friend dying of cancer revealed to me of a top secret uS gov. entity which he belonged to discribed massive triangle floating "ships" carrying tons of equipment at the edge of space. He stated that these ships could be conected together to form a circle at launch then split up and be positioned anywhere around the planet. He stated that the pilots had to be in spacesuits they flew so high. He asked how I thought that the U.S. could get thousands of tons of arms and equipment anywhere in the world in almost a blink of the eye.... I had no answer. This explains alot of sightings of arrowhead or pie shaped craft. This does not explain the rest of UFO sightings?. It is my belief that we as a species would have to be comepletely ignorant to think that we are the only "thinking" species in the universe. I just thought I should repeat what I was told from a man on his deathbed. This is the end of my statement please do not contact me.. it is just food for thought and is in realm of reality.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts