Monday 10 November 2014

Ufo Sighting In Bridgton Maine On November 16Th 2013 Something Falling Through Our Atmosphere

UFO SIGHTING IN BRIDGTON, MAINE ON NOVEMBER 16TH 2013 - SOMETHING FALLING THROUGH OUR ATMOSPHERE

I was walking my dog when I looked at the sky and saw a bright fireball with a tail falling to earth. I assume. It was pink, yellow, and orange. My dog and I ran all the way home, and I told my husband, and I called a friend, and even emailed a sort of expert. I did not realize I could report it on here till now. It was falling towards New Hampshire. I live in Maine. My husband and I watched it fade out of sight. Likely a meteor, but it was pretty big looking. I never found any reports on it.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts