Sunday 8 September 2013

Ufo Sighting In Binghamton New York On May 11Th 2013 The Objects Lifted In Pairs

Ufo Sighting In Binghamton New York On May 11Th 2013 The Objects Lifted In Pairs
At 11:45 PM on the night of May 11, 2013 I went to my front porch and lit a cigarette. I noticed two bright points in the sky over the city of Binghamton. These points of light were much brighter than anything I've seen in the sky. At first glance I thought the lights were airplanes flying away from me which gave them the appearance of floating. They steadily arose into the sky displaying a brilliant red color with a pulsing yellow to orange interior. I thought they could have been Chinese lanterns, but as the first two objects drifted into the clouds, out of sight, two more lifted into the sky, and didn't take the same flight path. Over the next 20 minutes my girlfriend and I witnessed a total of ten glowing objects rise and vanish into the NNE to NNW. I felt a sense of surprise and wonder as I peered at the objects through the binoculars. My heart rate increased and I almost felt a sense panic also. Since the sightings last night, I still feel a strong urge to find out what they were. I cant get them out of my head. Thank you for taking the time to hear of my experience. Sincerely, Jason Hodgson(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts