Monday 2 September 2013

Three Bright Lights Flying Over Vernon British Columbia

Three Bright Lights Flying Over Vernon British Columbia
Date: September 15, 2014

Time: End of the day.

Hi award, I live in Vernon and from my work room pane my mom and I honorable saw three flying take home lights. At first it was honorable one and what completed me attain is that a the twinkling of an eye one sharply appeared straight, and they were flying so neighboring to each other.

Subsequently the third one appeared and they honorable sat stock-still triangle formation for shared or a fathom trifling. Subsequently flew once again and next tired out one by one. Was very very outlandish to the room my mom got scared!

I honorable Googled UFO Vernon, British Columbia and came across your post. That was the weirdest flying objects I brag regularly seen happen. Inexplicable to a great extent.

"Further INFORMATION:"

You're generosity Brian, belief for your retort and checking inside it. I brag a video, but it doesn't to a great extent show well heaps what measure happened and equally a photo which didn't action out very well having the status of clearly my pane is justly blotchy lol, but I brag attached the photo to this email.

It austerely shows two of the lights and it is in the self-important appropriate hand of the photo. Represent were three lights. My mom thinks they were auxiliary orange in color. It was so outlandish how they honorable tired out unhurriedly one by one.

They didn't fly old hat, honorable started blinking/twinkling and next tired inside the relevant sky.

It was so baffling to watch them fly inside formation and be so neighboring to each other and stillness for 30 to 60 seconds.

My mom got scared! If you do hear from qualities else that equally witnessed it I'd date mature too! Praise and goodnight.

"IF Anyone HAS WITNESSED THE LIGHTS/OBJECTS, Draw Force ME AN EMAIL Via Document OF While YOU SAW. Draw Learn TO Enjoy THE Daylight hours AND Cause AND Breathing space. (TOWN/CITY - Lather OR Control) AND AS Far afield Specialized AS Latent."

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Matter - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Examine. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."

Popular Posts