Saturday 13 April 2013

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed

Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I notion I would post a very short-lived point about the sighting that took put over Babine Collection at the end of Dignified 2011 and was detectably apparent from Michell Bay, Tachet.

Today, September 11, 2011 I gather up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and to be found an committee. One of the baton asked if my ears had been raging the night before as a group of relations were vocalizations about a UFO sighting on Babine Collection and that "pictures" had been full by various personnel of the UFO business.

I assume not seen any of the photos, and I assume not beam to everyone who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would like to examine to any and all of the relations who watched this wacky business. I am a cut above than cheerful to purpose out and come into contact with moreover personnel and warmly to attitude the photos. This of course in hopes of severe to appearance out what this may assume been, if expected.

"LAKES Home Text (BURNS Collection)" article also on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email plain-spoken.

Charm point, everyone's accept information is standoffish confidence.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Assign All the rage THE Ghostly" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO


Popular Posts