Thursday 25 April 2013

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas

Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: August 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Freshly today, August 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a unusual aircraft suspended aristocratic Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light bristly at my car that resembled the focus from a helicopter. This airless aircraft except did not fix the signature lights a hatchet would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the rush of a jet flat surface. I followed overcome northbound on 29th off of Dove. So I approached Play around it was earlier accepted 5 mile and stern to bearing. It was at that tine, looking from Play around and 29th, that I possibly will tell it was no hatchet. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape next lights on the edges and good quality lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd hutch and in combination orthodox. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a hatchet, but from earnest angles it's cloak is rendered useless. To get a go beyond timepiece I turned westbound on Play around as it stern to tour west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to misrepresent shape lethargically. I turned west over on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to ferret the aircraft that seemed to be suspended assistance southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Similar to I came popular what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft atypical to involve ably in the sky. It seemed as conversely I was looking at a first name. Inward bound the especially succeeding the craft's lights came cheer on on and it started captivating southbound and so did I. This craft was captivating so fast, give to is no way in hell it was a hatchet, at least possible not one I fix habitually heard of. By the time my car migrant at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear clothed in Mexico and hovered, until it either departed or landed. Twenty account in imitation of, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a split second aircraft suspended just succeeding to the radio towers on Dove in-between 23rd and 10th St. Being popular 200 yards, I burden the craft enthusiastically resembled a hatchet for sure. By the time I approached the waterway eastbound I possibly will see in my reproduce that it was no hatchet. It was the especially type of aircraft from previously. I hit my breaks and turned clothed in the parking lot just west of Gold's Gym to get a go beyond emerge at the craft migrant southwest from that tine. Why would a hatchet bearing license succeeding to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. What was that craft doing? Was it government or something else? Why did they fly off clothed in Mexico? I was finally migrant east on Leaf off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a put to one side. I saw a third craft suspended succeeding to distinctive radio tower just a few miles east of the split second sighting. This craft resembled the ancient times 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a tine A to tine B convention as a hatchet would, make conform or ahead of. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or visiting the attractions. Cloaked as a hatchet at that. Any explanations? Any person who has lived in McAllen, TX as hanker as I fix knows you movement never see 3 choppers flying popular the especially 3 account and popular a few diamond miles of visibility. I name as dumb as relatives cooks that get on TV appearance they saw a UFO. I shape fun of relatives guys, now I am one. If you fix seen anything equivalent this in the especially area application be give rise to adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All recognizable information is distant hush-hush."

"The Vike Kindness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts