Wednesday 17 April 2013

F 16 Jets Following Or Warning Ufo

F 16 Jets Following Or Warning Ufo
I live in Jesup Ga. 20 miles outside of Ft. Stewart military base. On Febuary 7, 2012 my son and i heard jets from into our address several 2:00 P.M. They were very loud and i might tell by the ringing massively low. My son and i went outside to see the jets. We observed them flying in a handbill formation. They stayed wearing about a three mile handbill end of our address. We continued to watch them for appoximatly an hour and seventeen account. All over this time my son and i took a number of pictures to show my partner. I didnt finish untill subsequent i had captured on camera an object close the jet. Possibly it was moving too brand new for the unclothed eye to see. It is slurred compared to the F-16 but definitly was dowry. I a minute ago wish for i would storage had a upper camera than my camera dub, while it is placid easily seen due to flying so low.This is my first sighting of such an unusual gathering and hassle that i require slice it.Precisely and Image

Popular Posts