Saturday 6 April 2013

Ufo Sighting In San Rafael California On November 10Th 1998 Live News Broadcast In San Rafael Ca Area

Ufo Sighting In San Rafael California On November 10Th 1998 Live News Broadcast In San Rafael Ca Area
I was at home watching t.v and it was my night off of work. I worked third shift at the time and was wide awake. As I was flipping through the channels I saw a live news broadcast of lights in the sky. As I watched, the few that were hovering were being joined with more. They formed shapes like triangles. Some then left ascending up into the direction of space with lightning speed. They were red/orange orbs as I recall and it was a whole fleet, more than 10 for sure. After about 15 minutes if my memory is correct, the broadcast completely disappeared. I waited a minute and then flipped through the channels looking for more on this. Nothing. It was as if it had never happened. Days, weeks, months went by and never any mention of this. I did not even own a camera back then and I wish I had. All I have is my word.UFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Origin: we-are-believe.blogspot.com

Popular Posts