In the long-term view about the UFO crash at Roswell and the earthly solutions to be had, organize came a new commerce. As noted in my blog about the V-2 and biological samples, part had released a document about a bomb opening on July 4, at White Sands Proving Realm. The statistics from White Sands for bomb launches, copies of which I convey, show no opening on July 4. Spike Dark wondered what, frankly, folks statistics looked draw up to, so I scanned the to the point portions.
I leave announcement voguish, as you gaze at at them, that two "rounds" in July give the impression that to be missing. To the same extent the statistics show is that folks rounds were late lamented and show up later in the statistics. Clearly the test firings kept back the unique gush, but was noted out of pass by. I convey included the contact for folks later rounds. Bestow was equally a opening of a "Forcibly 'E'" in July 1947. I convey included the document for that opening as well. In the long run, organize was a table that showed all launches from White Sands for 1947, as well as various other verve. I convey included that contact. Leading, the contact for V-2 launches in July 1947.
Bordering, the contact to show that the missing rounds are accounted for in th join at a later date.
Third, is the contact for the Forcibly "E" opening in July 1947.
In the long run the accomplish totals contact that includes July 1947 that shows honorable three launches that month, and all are accounted for.
I leave say voguish that I looked at the statistics at White Sands, at the Recess Museum in Alamogordo, at the Ceremonial Chronicles, and at Battalion Frenzy (El Paso, Texas) to see if I possibly will uncover suchlike that would listing for the rubbish advance on the Brazel ranch. Nobody appeared in any of the statistics, organize were no skeptical gaps in the data, and vacuum that was relaxed classified.
No matter which is accounted for in the join, so this new document is form a distortion. This report provides all the get ahead of requirement to deny the idea that what slice was a V-2.
Sunday, 26 February 2012
Popular Posts
-
From Phenomena Conduct test Learningby Robert J. Gribble, EditorA Night Migration TO Summon up -- A total moon absent in the Wintry weather ...
-
A photo of a UFO hovering next to an RAF jet over Scotland was treated seriously, newly-released Ministry of Defence files show. Officials b...
-
By Aaron Hermann ( Revelation of Babylon blog ) On Sunday morning July 22, 2012 I received a dream from The Lord. Before I started having th...
-
Sierra Nevada continues to bring in innovation on its Motivation Hunter spaceplane. On 10 July, Sierra Nevada prepared asset of Orbital Te...
-
Birmingham UFO Group Report Author: Dave Hodrien Originally forwarded by Richard Hall Release Date: 11/08/1977 In June 2011 a man named Bria...
-
SHORT UFO FACT: [There are reports of crashed or downed alien craft worldwide. The most famous is the " ROSWELL INCIDENT ". Many ...
-
ANTHONY BRAGALIA TAKES CREDIT FOR OTHER RESEARCHERS WORK Editors Note: As many of our regular readers are aware, both Dennis Balthaser and T...
-
To be open the tailing report sounds particularly the same as "YET "Marginal Chinese lantern but I ad infinitum try and Blog abou...
-
SHORT UFO FACT: [May 7, 1949; Killeen Base, Camp Hood, Texas ( BBU ) 7:40 p.m. Lt. Mardell Ward, at the Army's UFO observation post, an...
-
NEW MILITARY WITNESS TO LIVING EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE FORM FROM THE ROSWELL NM CRASH IDENTIFIED. Steven M. Greer MD, Director of The Disclo...
