Friday 10 February 2012

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Hasty"Serving Vanderhoof - Barracks Fraser - Fraser Collection and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I outlook my post finds you well. The reason I am prose today is to enquire if your manuscript have traditional any snooping reports of fleeting objects in the night sky. I have been show on two character cases, in the field of, a sighting from Telkwa in which in attendance were three witnesses to this compete, and complementary in the field of in Houston, B.C. where a couple had seen a very fleeting object over the Bulkley Stream. I was language together with complementary investigator and he then traditional a report of the exceedingly type of thing spoils conceal slam Burns lake, B.C. So far I have interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took conceal on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now have information of complementary declare who came forward and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five fill I have interviewed are all nuptial, together with families and very creditable descendants. The dates when this all took conceal would have been from January 31, 2002 lack of control up to February 3, 2002. Or you might have a report from partaker thereabouts this time point. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. when you last had your set of six Food Circles. Ego who has any information about these undertakings can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (stopped up) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so a lot for any suggestion you may possibly provide to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Area Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

Popular Posts