Tuesday 14 February 2012

Ufo Sighting In West Mifflin Pennsylvania On August 17Th 2013 Multiple Lights Following Same Path

Ufo Sighting In West Mifflin Pennsylvania On August 17Th 2013 Multiple Lights Following Same Path
UFO SIGHTING IN WEST MIFFLIN, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 17TH 2013 - MULTIPLE LIGHTS FOLLOWING SAME PATH. APPEARED TO HOVER AND CHANGE DIRECTION, TWO OF THE OBJECTS VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY. NO STROBES.

At 11:35pm 8/17/13 while on a cigarette break at work I noticed a star like object. My position was at the bottom of a valley looking upward through a tree line. At first the object appeared stationary, then I noticed slight motion like it was hovering. It made sight movements to my left and seemed to brighten when it moved. It made a definite path what I believe to be Westward. It then slowly ascended and went away from me what I believe to be North. Just before it faded away another object appeared where the first began. It followed the same basic path as the first. Again just before it faded away a third object appeared and did the same. This time two more objects appeared, they were vey very close to one another at first and slowly drifted apart following the same path. I could still see the object prior to the two together and they made a triangular formation before they faded away from me still ascending. Allegheny County Airport is in very close proximity to where I viewed these objects. I wanted to dismiss this as mere helicopters but from my distance I should have seen strobe lights. The flight characteristics of the objects were also abnormal almost like the way a bumblebee flies. Also it looked like the lights would brighten when making a move as if building up energy to do so. I'm not saying these were aliens but it was very unusual to me and I thought I should report it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts