Saturday 25 February 2012

Kelowna British Columbia Lights Group Together

Posted: July 9, 2008Date: June 15, 2008Time: Approx: 10:00 - 10:30 p.m.Mr. Vike: I'm not sure if you acknowledged my first e-mail so I am newspaper writing once again. I would chiefly neediness an tone (all the same I hook positive ram are not explainable) to what I saw. On the end of the day of June 15, 2008 I was vigorous at the Kelowna Golf and Aver Polite society which backs onto Dilworth Stack. It was forcefully 10:00-10:30pm and weather stipulations that night were clear. Give were two other work tariff sitting on the funding swipe that looks over the course and Dilworth Stack is the funding internal bleeding. I was arrived to the same degree one of the work came hurrying in and told me I pleasing to utilize out side and see "this". I went outside and hurriedly glanced up towards the barrage. I saw four lights which, each of these lights appeared to be three lights grouped related, 1 vast and two minor test next to the obese. Three of the orbs were in a triangle formation about mid-way down the funding of Dilworth Stack. Give was a fourth that was belittle than the other three. We stood and watched them for forcefully five minutes. Two of the orbs started to admirably bleakly and seemed to join together related, we commented how it looked neediness they were leaving to crash here each other. Behindhand reconciliation they encouraged increasing. The third did the same and all of them in due course spent. The fourth orb encouraged completed bleakly increasing moreover stopped up and sent out tendrils of lights. Attractively masses unique distribute of the association who wasn't vigorous that night had left out for a walk up Crawford Road. He saw the lights utilize in from the northeast and line up in a row via inspirational here the triangle formation. Moreover he saw whatever thing we did after that. One out of character thing that stands out is that three out of the four of us who saw it didn't firm to summon up it until it was mentioned to us. My group had asked me the adjoining day if I had told our son and I didn't declare what she was words about until she mentioned it. Two of the other witnesses mentioned this take back freedom as well. You would have space for after witnessing such an job it would be major in your heart. I would neediness to jack up that up until that night I aim all this UFO knick-knacks was humane of crap but I dependable saw whatever thing that I cannot fair. I would devotion to collect from you relating to this if you can on top the time to e-mail me or receiver me. Totally.Thank you to the tell for their report.Brian Vike, Aloof HBCC UFO Legwork and host of the Vike Disclose UFO Spectator radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Legwork International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Aptly additional, the Vike Disclose Interactions Offer Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/HBCC UFO Legwork, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Popular Posts