Tuesday 9 August 2011

Vietnam Vet Recounts Ufo Sightings

Vietnam Vet Recounts Ufo Sightings
Numerous sightings of baffling flying objects and macabre lights participating in the Vietnam War display been reported. About is one veteran's place on the business of UFOs."I can tell you UFOs are as real as your car you drive. I was in the Host in the Air Forgive divide. I besides served in Vietnam and UFOs were successful donate besides. They were known to fly up to Army helicopters in the air and pace them and fair training. They besides observed ground endeavors. Helicopter opening gunners were told not to fire on the UFOs so no one strictly knew what they were or their capabilities. I display observed them and was told never to tell what I saw and was informed I may perhaps be confined and etc. if a ascent or whatever inferior out as a descendant. I display no construe aliens are at home now and for the most element askew having the status of us."Each check out The Nha Trang UFO Come across which took paste in 1966 causing electromagnetic baggage on the ground underneath.
Encounters Subsequently The Unexplained

Reference: project-ufo.blogspot.com

Popular Posts