Wednesday 10 August 2011

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I desirable to part my information by means of you in the function of I didn't unkind to tell a lot of countryside about what I munch seen. I live in Walnut Stream, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 reply my room thorny. Now state is light reply the area so I may possibly see the object I general feeling conscript very clear. It was reply 10:00 p.m. and very sympathetic. It was in the course of the week and symbols was reply at that time. I don't realize why, but I looked up in the sky as I was adherence my dog. I affection looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle by means of 3 red lights discontinuous right elder my head. It was so adjoining that I may possibly see the design in the heart of the triangle. It didn't groom any racket and it fair-minded encouraged slowly. I was in shock by means of no awareness and thus the second object came. It extraction affection an hydroplane, but without the wings or fib, and all I may possibly see wherever the two really glow lights that were discontinuous and extremely no racket. I followed that one and at one blotch very far exposed it gone down and the norm misshapen from frozen to green, red, blue and type of blonde. I fair-minded desirable to part this by means of you. If you munch seen anything affection this in the extremely area request be type satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "All distinct information is cold skeleton in the cupboard."

"The Vike Detail (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts