Friday 26 August 2011

Black Triangle Sighting In Ottawa Ontario On May 14Th 2013 Moving Triangle Of Lights That Changed Direction

Black Triangle Sighting In Ottawa Ontario On May 14Th 2013 Moving Triangle Of Lights That Changed Direction
Got home from watching hockey game around 10pm (sens lost) May 15, 2013. Had to take out the garbage, so I walked across the street to see what recycle box the neighbour's put out. I was walking back to my house, looking east I noticed a number of white objects flying west, I thought at first it was Canadian Geese flying because they are always in a triangle, but then I realized it was night, so I focused in closer and realized it was about 6-7 lights forming a triangle. I wasn't sure if it was one object, but then it turned and veered north and went behind a large tree. All the lights stayed in position so I assume it was one object. I then ran down the street a bit to see if it would appear on the other side of the tree but nothing. If I had to guess, it looked like it was 2-5 miles away, 3500 feet up, but can't be sure. There was a plane directly overhead as well (looked like 30,000 ft.), which I kept looking at to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts