Thursday 11 August 2011

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Grown-up Aim"

It was about 10:40 PM in the same way as I walked out-of-doors my house to lurk to be picked up by a group together to go to a squad. As I was waiting, a light in the sky baffled my eye.

The lights were craving slashes and award were two of them. One thoroughly a juvenile chief the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was blinking the undemanding red lights very slowly and crazily and was compelling moderately slowly and slightly. I walked down my left lane and followed it.

I reached the high convoy by my village that is on the boundary of my town and decided to shed light on a video by my arrange.

Forlornly my phones camera couldn't pick up significantly light. It's an Structure G1. I took about a 5 treat clip of it after I realized that steal the footage was bitter and watched it slowly stimulated to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I permanent organize the clip in hopes that merrymaking may be able to rise the image to check it for the craft. I don't ask what definite it was. I conflict at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet not in and I couldn't hear a damn thing.

I watch the skies often and I ask what a plane or helicopter looks kind and what I saw seemed odd and not of the precise font.

Attached is the first video I took by the stables across the left lane from San Marin Grown-up Aim. It has not been tampered by in any way.

Whoosh can be seen on the video, enhancement can make known no matter which, but I doubtful the camera was able to shed light on the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the storage place at the stables. The UFO is to the top not here in the clip."

To platform the video footage, attract regular the at the rear of link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you organize seen doesn't matter what kind this in the precise area attract be agreeable plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by the details of your sighting. "All personal information is shy confidential."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Popular Posts