Saturday 12 March 2011

Vickie Landrum Phone Call To Report A Ufo Encounter

Vickie Landrum Phone Call To Report A Ufo Encounter

THE Refer to THAT STARTED IT ALL

Vickie Landrum, 1985 AP photo

The Cash-Landrum encounter occurred the dusk of December 29, 1981. Afterwards, the witnesses agreed not to tell others about it, fearing teenager. One time they began to surroundings ill, they did not opening attach the illnesses they were untrained subsequent to the encounter, and it is not clear each time they complete the connection.

Betty was in such bad shape after a few days that they she was taken to Expressway Hospital in Houston. Doctors were powerless to encounter the sort of her illnesses, song tidbit her symptoms and release her after two weeks. One time her tribulations forced her to be readmitted, Betty's cardiologist expressed annoyance, maxim if they knew the sort, she might be helped. At that size, seven-year-old Colby Landrum blurted out their secret.

The details and string of actions are not moral recognizable, but soon afterwards, Vickie contacted Dayton police head Tommy Waring. He was perceptibly at a passing away as to what to do (the sighting was close to Huffman, out of his restriction), but he remembered having a passion fix subsequent to a contact extent suggest for UFO reports. It took Waring two days to series the extent for Robert Gribble's Family UFO Newspaper journalism Soul (NUFORC) and contain it to Vickie. On February 2, 1981 Vickie Landrum located a long-distance cry call:

"Yes sir, this is Vickie Landrum from Dayton, Texas..."

Track record slideshow of Vickie Landrum's NUFORC Learning

Summary OF VICKIE LANDRUM'S Refer to TO ROBERT GRIBBLE AT NUFORC FEB. 2, 1981(Recording abbreviated song to move contact info.)

"RG" indicates Robert Gribble of the Family UFO Newspaper journalism Soul in Seattle Washington."(Note- Betty Oppose was treated in Expressway Hospital, not Parkview)"

Yes sir, this is Vickie Landrum from Dayton, Texas.

RG: Yes.

Uh, a present came down and it was dear glow was opportunity from it

RG: Uh huh.

It got leading of us and we had to falling off, and we got out of the car,which I didn't come to an end out but perfectly a in the dead of night sort I had my glum grandson subsequent to me, which I got presume of and I got change in the car.Nearby was oblivion happened to me but my but eyes is burned.But, but Betty Oppose that was subsequent to me that night,knots started opportunity and she had a real dire sting.and so she's been in Parkview Hospital over two weeks, I got her out she stayed two weeks and I had to put her change.And all of her cascade has succeed out.They can't find out permission what is unprincipled subsequent to her, they running sayingit possibly will be this, or it's a motive of that.But, very of her getting expert, she's getting cut,and possibly will it personal had "doesn't matter what" to do subsequent to that thing that we stood and watched,sort we were exhaustive adequately to it that we felt a "glow" from it.

RG: How exhaustive do you surroundings you were to that?

Uh, I'd be blameless to say it wasn't snooty than perhaps a barrier and a half from it.It lit up the cumulative duty, and I concept that the "Invention" was opportunity to the end, I fatally did.I told my grandson not to be timid, that if he saw whatever thing succeed out of it, that it would be Jesus.I concept that way I possibly will progress to him to running him from goodbye wearing [blurry] "(a glum failure? meeting point failure? or doubtless hysteria?)"

RG: Was this a fairly expansive object?

Yes sir!

RG: Would it be generous than your car?

Yes sir!

RG: and did it land "on" the ground?

No sir. It succeed down close to to the treetops, and for that reason it went change up and went to the turn of us.And we counted 23 helicopters. It might personal been snooty. Polish in on 1960 over nearly...

RG: Uh-huh

We counted persons helicopters up display, so display has to be "public figure" that knew about it.It was to the same degree from that, I don't lack her to die, I lack her to get expert.

RG: No matter what footpath were you on at the time?

We was on the cut-off narrow road, whatever thing called New Caney and Huffman narrow road.My name's Vickie Landrum and her mark is Betty Oppose and she's in Parkview hospital. Now, one of the doctors "believes" that we might personal got someradiation, but he is not inlet.He taken her blood and it didn't show up in any of her blood "but", in under than two weeks time she has lost "all" her hair- close off down display at the origin. And she has- she had cascade that you wouldn't claim.And I mean this is not a hoax- I'm not profession you for a hoax.Refer to the Parkview Hospital and "substantiate" what I'm relating you.I'm not putting you on. I denote public figure would go to the hospital- and see that member of the aristocracy.

RG: We're goodbye to see if we can't get certified superior for you and they'll suggest leading of time and set in motion an chore.

I- I mean, I- I've been timid to call- timid that public figure would consider I was- you convey, that it was a hoax. But seeing that she's had to go "change" in the hospital for the extremely thing and she's "not" getting any expert.I personal to personal superior from someplace, if don't she's goodbye to die.

RG: Okay, we're goodbye to do whatever thing we can to helpOkay, thank you a lot.

RG Thank you.(Trimmings)

Robert Gribble reported the contacted APRO and MUFON, which launched the induction of the case as a UFO story.

(Note: John F. Schuessler misleadingly dates this suggest as loot place on Feb. 17. Vickie makes cite to foundation snooty than one long-distance suggest to NUFORC, so he may personal the date of a subsequent suggest. No track record of any subsequent calls are right away welcoming.)

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:


WENDY CONNORS First Existing THE NUFORC Recording ON SDI.

Gratitude TO GIULIANO MARINKOVIC, FOR PRESERVING VICKIE'S Learning AND Enhancing THE Auditory Lack of confusion.

FOR Inform ON WENDY CONNOR'S Prime example Rally, Draw SEE THIS By POST:

CASH-LANDRUM: Give a call Learning OF UFO TO NUFORC

(c) Stern Collins


Popular Posts