Thursday 10 March 2011

Ufo Sighting In Lowell Massachusetts On October 25Th 2013 Lowell Mass Red Hot Zone Blue Not Normal Flight

UFO SIGHTING IN LOWELL, MASSACHUSETTS ON OCTOBER 25TH 2013 - LOWELL MASS RED HOT ZONE BLUE NOT NORMAL FLIGHTI cant believe the real world this is my name is al for short I have been a ufo hunter for 30 years never seen one until November 18 2008 1200am that was amazing 3 large red orbs. lived in Lowell since 1978 came from azores saint migeul moved to this area back 11/18/2008 where all this amazing journey is taking place I had a close encounter of the 3rd kind in my room glowing what it appearead to be a reptile glowing energy Lowell has been ufo hooooot spot still going till this day I have late video of ufo all this is happing in front of my window many sightings over 6 years this info is on u tube Lowell ufo I need help call me asap this should be taking very serius I am a data bank for ufo sightings there are others in Lowell who also are witnesses to these amazing facts the gov- shoulb be asamed to be lying to the plubic they even sent this intense blue microwave light over my window that was amazing too see there are weird things going on in Lowell please call me for info real info hidef camara who ever reads this there are ufo waves for 6 years so much info over north common park Lowell mass I have 6 discs pictureLATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts