Thursday 10 March 2011

Ufo News Mysterious Blue Ufo Caught Hovering Above Usa 2015

Ufo News Mysterious Blue Ufo Caught Hovering Above Usa 2015
This mysterious blue UFO has been caught by local eyewitnesses hovering above Massachusetts 2015, the craft can be seen hovering motionless and emitting a bright blue light.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I just noticed this orb in some photo's I took this past weekend while trying to capture pics od rain drops. I have a sequence of pic I captured over a period of 1 minute per my cell phone pictre log. I didn't notice the orb when I was taking only after in these shots. I have several.

The first few you see the rain drops then as the cloids move on this orb appears and moves around. I can send additional pics if need. There are about 14 total showing before and after as I clicked. We were camping at DAR State forest. I was sitting at our campsite taking pics above.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION - Glowing UFO


DATE - 11/02/2015

LOCATION - Massachusetts USA

COLOUR - Blue



Origin: greys-area.blogspot.com

Popular Posts