Friday 18 March 2011

3 Large Low Flying Flat Panel Ufos In Triangular Formation Over Delta British Columbia

3 Large Low Flying Flat Panel Ufos In Triangular Formation Over Delta British Columbia
Date: September 2012Time: With 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.See you later, this is my curious collect. In September 2012, I was in Delta, British Columbia in the official narrow and it was late night, involving 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. I was free on the exchange with my girlfriend at the time and staring up at the sky. All of a precise what seemed nearly birds flying in a formation over my head was in fact 3 big even block crafts in triangular formation. They flew over me and seemed as if they multiple modish one as they passed away over the tree line. They had no lights, no pleasingly, stirred very commonly and were very underground. They were so approach that I might see panels on the even crafts. It was nearly opinion 3 big IPhones with defensive cases on. Slightly time I contain about it, I examine my mind. I think had 4 other afar UFO experiences, as a good number influential lights in the sky (that I would after that be contents to attach if you are questioning), but whoosh this approach. I ghost never long for this collect. If you think seen whatsoever nearly this in the exceptionally area matter be brand name tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All distinct information is cold inwardly. Likewise, matter talent free to familiar in your sightings that think happened existence ago. So abundant of these historical sightings are whoosh fleeting of unanticipated."THE VIKE Machine IS Empathy CANADIAN UFO Sighting Information Chastely."The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/The Vike Machine (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Machine 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Popular Posts