Wednesday 13 October 2010

Ufo Sighting In Laguna Niguel

Ufo Sighting In Laguna Niguel
(Laguna Niguel, CA) Brendon Dalrymple says he has witnessed a saucer-like object with blue, red and green lights, flying around his backyard numerous times that overlooks the Salt Creek Corridor.

It's not unusual for Brendon Dalrymple to see what some might refer to as a UFO floating casually near his backyard. He lives in Marina Hills, an area in Laguna Niguel where many strange sightings have been reported over the years.

However, that's not to say that the California native is a believer of the unexplained, but he's not a disbeliever either.

"I'm optimistically skeptical," joked Dalrymple, a 49-year-old attorney. "I'm the type of person that if I do see it, I may or may not believe it. I'll make that decision myself, but that being said, I have always had a fascination with such things from the time I was a kid."

Read more >>



Source: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

Popular Posts