Saturday 30 October 2010

Black Triangle Sighting In Menifee

Black Triangle Sighting In Menifee
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN MENIFEE, CALIFORNIA ON JUNE 29TH 2013 - TRIANGLE SHAPE WITH 3 CIRCLES THAT WOULD GO FROM IN A ROW AND CHANGE TO THE SHAPE OF THE TRIANGLE AND THERE WERE ABOUT 7 CRAFT COMING ONE AFTER THEE OTHER HEADING SOUTH DOWN THE I 215Last night at 9:20pm me and six other adults and 4 children were on my raised deck in my back yard we were watching the fire works from wheat field after the grand finally we were getting ready to head in the house my sister said what kind of plane is that all of us looked up and saw a craft coming toward us from the north with blue lights pulsating in circles and changing shape then another one came and that point I ran and got my iPhone startied video after the third craft came over I went and grab my wife's camera it's about 2 minutes into the sighting all 4 of the kids are crying my brother in law are trying to figure out what's going and our wife's are getting mad at us and say we're scaring the kids we watched about 7craft all together I heard no noise thee intire time this and prior to the fire works there was a sheriff helicopter in the air to close the air space for the fire works so We watched the craft fly until they were ubscured by a hill and some trees2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts