Friday 1 October 2010

Ufo Sighting In Kentucky On October 21St 2013 Loud Beeping Noise

Ufo Sighting In Kentucky On October 21St 2013 Loud Beeping Noise
UFO SIGHTING IN KENTUCKY ON OCTOBER 21ST 2013 - LOUD BEEPING NOISEAt approximately 4:04 am est I heard a faint BUT CLEARLY AUDIBLE beeping noise off in the distance. It sounded like a homing beacon if that makes sense, but loud and so defined it resembled being under water. The next tone was directly over my house and so loud my cats ran and hid. The next one sound like the first ad if fading off in the direction of flight. Homing beacon? What makes that noise in the sky? At 4 am? I couldn't get up and look because it took less than 10 seconds to hear all 3 consecutive blurps. After it went over I was too afraid to move but got the time off my phone. I'm still shocked.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts