Wednesday 1 October 2014

Unknown Flashing Lights Over Hialeah Florida 10 Mar 2012

Unknown Flashing Lights Over Hialeah Florida 10 Mar 2012
UFO VIDEOS - Secular footage of sporadic unidentified flying objects in the night sky added Hialeah in Florida. This was diligent on 10th Step 2012.Passerby report: "Went out unto the terrace and noticed a stocky make of red orbs in the sky, more than a few stirring uninterestingly from side to side and others staying motionless. Considering I first noticed them offer were promote than 20 orbs. I complex in the house exhausting to notice my camera, to the same degree I came wear more than a few of the orbs had used up but offer were lethargic enough a few left and I managed to video tape them. At more than a few points by means of the video, I strategy out a few helicopters formation their way towards the lights. Nonetheless as fleetingly as they had appeared, they used up. And only 1 or 2 orbs were left and they in the end fatigued in another place as well. ""My camera is not HD so this video is the best I possibly will do. I'm not sure what I saw but I gotta say it was essentially harmonious. This was filmed from my apartments terrace scheduled McDonald's Coagulate in Hialeah, Florida.""I'm not the only character who saw them I texted a bait after I filmed this and she told me her and her domestic saw the red lights too."Author: Jamessource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Popular Posts