Sunday 12 October 2014

Ufo Sighting In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania On May 30Th 2013 Saw Disc Move Across Sky At Same Elevation Of Plane

Ufo Sighting In Pittsburgh Pennsylvania On May 30Th 2013 Saw Disc Move Across Sky At Same Elevation Of Plane
I was returning via plane from a trip to the midwest, and while in Philadelphia airspace (to the best of my knowledge) I saw an object move west as I was traveling east. It had a slight upward trajectory, and as it approached some dark cloud cover, it stopped. Just stopped and hovered where it was, remaining in the same place relative to the plane I was in. It remained just in front of the cloud cover for the next several minutes while I pondered the event. I have had other sightings, and was thinking about the last one I had, a year ago Memorial Day driving from NYC to Elmira, NY, and wondering if I would see another one. Lo and behold, a few minutes later this object shows up and behaves unlike any known aircraft. After it remained in place for a while, it slowly started to descend through the cloud cover. As it did, it reversed direction and began traveling east, opposite to its original trajectory. As it descended, it disappeared from sight however it left a slit in the cloud cover, much like if you were to draw your finger through icing on a cake - you'd see a trench. That's what I saw.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts