Sunday 28 September 2014

Ufo Sighting In Omaha Nebraska On July 26Th 2013 I Seen A Big Black Rectangular Craft

Ufo Sighting In Omaha Nebraska On July 26Th 2013 I Seen A Big Black Rectangular Craft
UFO SIGHTING IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA ON JULY 26TH 2013 - I SEEN A BIG BLACK RECTANGULAR CRAFT, THEN 2 GIANT CIRCULAR LIGHTS ON THE BOTTOM OF IT TURNED ON AT THE SAME TIME FOR 6 SECONDS THEN SHUT OFF.

I was standing in my backyard facing west looking at the sky. I seen the object coming from the west and getting closer and closer. As it got closer the shape started to become clearer, and it was definitely a big black rectangle (it looked like a cell phone, is the best I could describe it). I was stunned and I froze in place and just kept watching it head towards the east. THEN, two giant circular lights turned on at the same time from the bottom/underneath of the craft and stayed on for approximately 6 seconds then shut off at the same time. The lights seemed like they were glowing as if you would see light behind frosted glass. They were bright but dim at the same time. If those lights had never turned on I would not have known they were there. The big black rectangle continued to head east at a steady even medium pace, it was not going too fast and it was not going too slow. There was absolutely no noises associated with this craft.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Popular Posts